A Mobile Bucking Unit Unlike Any Other
At Bossong, we understand that operations need to proceed as quickly and smoothly as possible as every minute wasted costs time and money.
Sure, there are other mobile bucking units on the market to make up or break out of drill pipes, but ours is in a league of its own.
This is how our mobile bucking unit leaves the competition in the dust:
- It’s fast and efficient, capable of 80 – 100 doubles per day
- It’s truly and readily mobile being easily transportable on one prime mover
- The mobile unit can be set up directly at port
- Fast setup and installation in just 1 day
- Quick demobilisation in just half a day – perfect for a speedy pack down
- The Bucking Unit is a NOV BOWEN 821 with Compu-torque system to monitor, control and record the bucking process
- Torque graph for every connection
- Make-up graphs can be provided for all connection types
- The unit unit can handle 2 ⅞” to 17” at 75,000 pound/foot
- The bucking unit is controlled by 2 staff and is hands free for safe operation
- BHA and float equipment as required
- SOP’s, JSA’s, unit layout and footprint are all available
- A crane can be used for setup to minimise reliance on forklifts
To check out how our mobile bucking unit can speed up your operations, contact us today.