N-12® Dual Wall Pipe
The Dual Wall N-12 pipe, with its smooth interiorWall and corrugated exterior, offers exceptional hydraulics and strength. Built using application-specific high-density polyethylene, Dual Wall N-12 corrugated pipe also provides superior corrosion and abrasion resistance. This makes it an excellent alternative to reinforced concrete (RCP) and corrugated metal pipe (CMP).
Additional Popular Documents
N-12 pipe is available in soil tight (ST), water tight (WT) and plain end, all of which offer joint options of bell and spigot design, gasket, bell wrap or pressure-rated 10.8 psi coupler. It's available with multiple joining systems, and provides corrugated-pipe strength and smooth interior wall hydraulics for increased flow capacity, in a lifetime package.
Features and Benefits
- Smooth interior with a Manning's value of 0.012 resulting in increased flow capacity
- Inert HDPE material is resistant to the effects of chemicals, abrasion, hot soils, and effluent
- Lightweight product for best-installed cost and maximizing delivery and installation efficiencies
- Structurally designed corrugated exterior to support typical construction and long term loading
- Readily available in convenient locations to service local projects
- Joint options to meet your application performance requirements, including up to water-tight joints meeting ASTM D3212
- Available in ST, WT and Plain End
- Joint options include bell and spigot design, gasket, bell wrap or pressure-rated 10.8 psi coupler
- Soft, paste like compound
- High performance pipe joint lubricant
- NSF certified for potable water pipelines
- Contains no petroleum-Will not swell gaskets
- Stable from -10 to 120°F
- No objectionable odor
- Will not support bacteria
- Effect on gaskets-less than 1% weight gain and less than 1 duro hardness loss
- Effectively lubricates pipe and pipe gaskets for safe and efficient assembly Ask your sales representative for more information on these and other ADS products.